TGI Friday's targets customers with location-based technology
TGI Friday's will launch a location-based mobile advertising campaign tomorrow (28 September) that will target consumers who are nearby one of the chain's 46 restaurants.
TGI Friday's: creates mobile advertising drive
The "Make it a premiere night out" drive, designed by Initiative, will run on Mondays to Thursdays for two months.
It will feature a range of mobile ad banners and promotional offers in local outlets and will use location-based technology and performance metrics on the highly targeted campaign.
Alison Dilley, marketing manager at TGI Friday’s said: "Our objective with our ‘Make it a premiere night out’ campaign was to engage a broad range of consumers with a rich media location-based mobile advertising campaign, to drive footfall into their local TGI Friday’s during the week."
The campaign will run across 4th Screen Advertising’s Mpression platform, which enables consumers to view the ads on internet-enable handsets.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks 30 - 34K DOE plus performance related bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Win Technologies £40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Corporate Reporting Consultant Radley Yeldar Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Account Manager | Up to 32k Dynamic New Alliances Up to £32K Plus Benefits Package , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Rising Star! Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, North East England / North West England