Advertising is calling - a speech in 30 slogans
DUBAI - You might not like the execution, but the idea is interesting none the less. Created by Memac Ogilvy Dubai and Muddville Dubai to entice new creatives into the industry this video performance is done in 30 slogans.
It is possibly, as one commenter on YouTube puts, it a little "Jessica Rabbit meets Chicago on Broadway", but there is no denying that overall it is a great concept and we like her performance.
It was originally created back in May for Portfolio Night 8, according to Campaign ME, which is the largest simultaneous advertising portfolio review in the world, but we just saw it.
Portfolio is a creative review process carried out in a "speed-dating" setting designed to help students and aspiring young creatives break into the ad industry and involves the top creative directors in each participating city. In Dubai, the event was held by Memac Ogilvy at the Ritz Carlton.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London