Advertising is calling - a speech in 30 slogans
DUBAI - You might not like the execution, but the idea is interesting none the less. Created by Memac Ogilvy Dubai and Muddville Dubai to entice new creatives into the industry this video performance is done in 30 slogans.
It is possibly, as one commenter on YouTube puts, it a little "Jessica Rabbit meets Chicago on Broadway", but there is no denying that overall it is a great concept and we like her performance.
It was originally created back in May for Portfolio Night 8, according to Campaign ME, which is the largest simultaneous advertising portfolio review in the world, but we just saw it.
Portfolio is a creative review process carried out in a "speed-dating" setting designed to help students and aspiring young creatives break into the ad industry and involves the top creative directors in each participating city. In Dubai, the event was held by Memac Ogilvy at the Ritz Carlton.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London