Advertising is calling - a speech in 30 slogans
DUBAI - You might not like the execution, but the idea is interesting none the less. Created by Memac Ogilvy Dubai and Muddville Dubai to entice new creatives into the industry this video performance is done in 30 slogans.
It is possibly, as one commenter on YouTube puts, it a little "Jessica Rabbit meets Chicago on Broadway", but there is no denying that overall it is a great concept and we like her performance.
It was originally created back in May for Portfolio Night 8, according to Campaign ME, which is the largest simultaneous advertising portfolio review in the world, but we just saw it.
Portfolio is a creative review process carried out in a "speed-dating" setting designed to help students and aspiring young creatives break into the ad industry and involves the top creative directors in each participating city. In Dubai, the event was held by Memac Ogilvy at the Ritz Carlton.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Head Of Brand And Comms Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- In-Store Activation Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 + c/a, South East
- Head of Packaging Ninesharp £40 - £50 per hour, Manchester
- Animator - Brand ID Periscope Recruitment LLP £250 - £350 per day, City of London