Comparethemarket appoints Steak to search account
Insurance price comparison website Comparethemarket.com has appointed digital agency Steak to handle its natural search account, following a three-way pitch.
Comparethemarket.com: hires Steak for search business
It is not known whether incumbent agency Tamar repitched.
Mark Attwell, associate director, ecommerce at Comparethemarket.com said: "We work with specialists in different areas of our business, and were attracted to Steak’s transparent approach and proven track record in delivering results quickly."
Comparethemarket.com was launched in 2006 as a motor insurance comparison site, offering insurance quotes instantly online, from more than 400 insurance prices.
Comparethemarket.com has developed the brand with its comparethemeerkat.com marketing campaign, created by VCCP.
Yesterday (28 September) Comparethemarket.com announced that ZenithOptimedia had retained its £15m media account.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London