I Spy Marketing launches technical development labs
Digital marketing agency I Spy Marketing has launched a technical development arm, I Spy Labs, to develop software systems that will improve reporting efficiency for clients.
I Spy Marketing: launches I Spy Labs
I Spy Labs has created a tool to help manage social media advertising, allowing clients to run larger, more sophisticated campaigns, generating greater ROI.
I Spy Marketing said it had timed the launch to coincide with a period of rapid growth in social media paid-marketing.
Grant Muckle, I Spy Labs' managing director, said the launch of I Spy Labs was part of the agency’s goal to bring "further analysis rigour" to digital marketing, through technology and techniques.
This was achieved by, Muckle said: "Developing innovative software systems that improve reporting efficiency and help clients make order-of-magnitude improvements in their social media paid-marketing strategy and execution."
The company was previously named I Spy Search. The agency rebranded in November 2009 to become I Spy Marketing, an integrated digital agency, incorporating social media campaign management into the business.
It has recently opened regional offices in Manchester and Scotland.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Brand Strategy Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £43000 - £48000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London