I Spy Marketing launches technical development labs
Digital marketing agency I Spy Marketing has launched a technical development arm, I Spy Labs, to develop software systems that will improve reporting efficiency for clients.
I Spy Marketing: launches I Spy Labs
I Spy Labs has created a tool to help manage social media advertising, allowing clients to run larger, more sophisticated campaigns, generating greater ROI.
I Spy Marketing said it had timed the launch to coincide with a period of rapid growth in social media paid-marketing.
Grant Muckle, I Spy Labs' managing director, said the launch of I Spy Labs was part of the agency’s goal to bring "further analysis rigour" to digital marketing, through technology and techniques.
This was achieved by, Muckle said: "Developing innovative software systems that improve reporting efficiency and help clients make order-of-magnitude improvements in their social media paid-marketing strategy and execution."
The company was previously named I Spy Search. The agency rebranded in November 2009 to become I Spy Marketing, an integrated digital agency, incorporating social media campaign management into the business.
It has recently opened regional offices in Manchester and Scotland.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London