Publicis acquires majority stake in Indian social media firm
Publicis has acquired a majority stake in 20:20 Media, India's public relations and technology communications business, and 2020Social, the social media consulting firm.
Maurice Lévy: chief executive officer of Publicis
The company said the purchased businesses are to become part of MS&L, Publicis’s flagship relations and events network. No financial details of the deal have been disclosed.
20:20 Media employs more than 140 staff and has offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad.
2020Social was set up in 2009 and has offices in Delhi, and Bangalore. It focuses on strategy and advisory services for executives and marketers.
Publicis said the operations of each business will remain independent but both will be under the directorship of Glenn Osaki, MS&L group Asian president.
Publicis’s MS&L group has a combined staff of more than 550 employees.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London