Publicis acquires majority stake in Indian social media firm
Publicis has acquired a majority stake in 20:20 Media, India's public relations and technology communications business, and 2020Social, the social media consulting firm.
Maurice Lévy: chief executive officer of Publicis
The company said the purchased businesses are to become part of MS&L, Publicis’s flagship relations and events network. No financial details of the deal have been disclosed.
20:20 Media employs more than 140 staff and has offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad.
2020Social was set up in 2009 and has offices in Delhi, and Bangalore. It focuses on strategy and advisory services for executives and marketers.
Publicis said the operations of each business will remain independent but both will be under the directorship of Glenn Osaki, MS&L group Asian president.
Publicis’s MS&L group has a combined staff of more than 550 employees.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- New Business Development Manager - Creative Agency - £15k to £20k OTE £30k to £35k Stonor £15k to£20k with OTE £30k - £35k, Northants