Publicis acquires majority stake in Indian social media firm
Publicis has acquired a majority stake in 20:20 Media, India's public relations and technology communications business, and 2020Social, the social media consulting firm.
Maurice Lévy: chief executive officer of Publicis
The company said the purchased businesses are to become part of MS&L, Publicis’s flagship relations and events network. No financial details of the deal have been disclosed.
20:20 Media employs more than 140 staff and has offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad.
2020Social was set up in 2009 and has offices in Delhi, and Bangalore. It focuses on strategy and advisory services for executives and marketers.
Publicis said the operations of each business will remain independent but both will be under the directorship of Glenn Osaki, MS&L group Asian president.
Publicis’s MS&L group has a combined staff of more than 550 employees.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Planner Buyer - £28k - Big Budgets! Ultimate Asset £26000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Creative Thinker - Senior Planner Buyer - £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Digital Media Planner Buyer- £30k- Independent Agency Ultimate Asset £28000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Digital Media Planner: £28k: Top Travel Clients Ultimate Asset £25000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Head of Membership Royal Pharmaceutical Society c. £55K, Lambeth, London (Please note we are relocating to 66-68 East Smithfield Street, E1W in 2015)
- Senior UK Category Manager McCormick Ltd Haddenham, Buckinghamshire , Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire