New York Times plans twin site paywall strategy at Boston Globe
NEW YORK - The New York Times Company is planning to erect a paywall around The Boston Globe's content or at least some of it in the second half of 2011 after the paywall at its flagship newspaper goes live in January.
The plan will see the Boston Globe spread its content across two websites. The existing Boston.com site will remain free and it will be joined by the launch of a second subscription based pay site called BostonGlobe.com in a two site strategy that adds a fresh take on publisher’s efforts to make newspaper paywalls work.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)