No sex please, we're Pakistani!
LAHORE - There's been a massive uproar after Telenor Pakistan's latest campaign 'Telenor internet.more' hit TV. A small group within the marketing community felt that this communication was "not appropriate" in our society. But this small group...
Targeting youth, the ad forms part of a series, with each ad describing the lifestyle of a specific young boy or girl. When I first saw the campaign, I welcomed it as a pleasant change in the communications trend in the telecom sector.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London