No sex please, we're Pakistani!
LAHORE - There's been a massive uproar after Telenor Pakistan's latest campaign 'Telenor internet.more' hit TV. A small group within the marketing community felt that this communication was "not appropriate" in our society. But this small group...
Targeting youth, the ad forms part of a series, with each ad describing the lifestyle of a specific young boy or girl. When I first saw the campaign, I welcomed it as a pleasant change in the communications trend in the telecom sector.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London