No sex please, we're Pakistani!
LAHORE - There's been a massive uproar after Telenor Pakistan's latest campaign 'Telenor internet.more' hit TV. A small group within the marketing community felt that this communication was "not appropriate" in our society. But this small group...
Targeting youth, the ad forms part of a series, with each ad describing the lifestyle of a specific young boy or girl. When I first saw the campaign, I welcomed it as a pleasant change in the communications trend in the telecom sector.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire