No sex please, we're Pakistani!
LAHORE - There's been a massive uproar after Telenor Pakistan's latest campaign 'Telenor internet.more' hit TV. A small group within the marketing community felt that this communication was "not appropriate" in our society. But this small group...
Targeting youth, the ad forms part of a series, with each ad describing the lifestyle of a specific young boy or girl. When I first saw the campaign, I welcomed it as a pleasant change in the communications trend in the telecom sector.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region