Irish FA creates Facebook football game
The Irish Football Association has launched its first online game on its Facebook page, in a bid to find new ways to interact with fans.
Irish FA: launches football game on Facebook
It is a ‘keepy-up’ game, created by consultancy firm Just NI, allows its fans to play against friends.
The Irish FA already has an online shop on its Facebook page.
The organisation looks after the interests of the game of football in Northern Ireland, from grassroots through to the domestic league and International teams.
Geoff Wilson, head of marketing and communications at the Irish FA said: "We are always looking for new ways to develop our online presence. This new game is just one way of driving fans to visit our page over and over again."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London