Irish FA creates Facebook football game
The Irish Football Association has launched its first online game on its Facebook page, in a bid to find new ways to interact with fans.
Irish FA: launches football game on Facebook
It is a ‘keepy-up’ game, created by consultancy firm Just NI, allows its fans to play against friends.
The Irish FA already has an online shop on its Facebook page.
The organisation looks after the interests of the game of football in Northern Ireland, from grassroots through to the domestic league and International teams.
Geoff Wilson, head of marketing and communications at the Irish FA said: "We are always looking for new ways to develop our online presence. This new game is just one way of driving fans to visit our page over and over again."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Social Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London