Infiniti launches pan-European drive for new model
Infiniti, the premium performance car brand, is launching a pan-European campaign to promote its new model Infiniti M.
Infinity M: microsite for car brand
The campaign, created by Tullo Marshall Warren (TMW), aims to encourage consumers to request a test drive across 15 markets in Europe.
TMW has developed a microsite using cutting-edge computer generated imagery (CGI), to help to enrich the customer’s experience of the brand. The microsite, using parts of the film directed by TMW, brings the vehicle to life and allows users to explore and interact with Infiniti M by changing the exterior colour, interior trim combinations and wheels in high-quality 3D.
Full shopping tools have been integrated within the microsite, so once the viewer has explored the car they have the option of requesting a brochure, requesting a test drive or finding their local Infiniti Centre.
To support the digital campaign, TMW has also developed a direct mail pack and dealer templates.
TMW senior account director Ed Howarth said: "We developed the campaign to showcase the vehicle performance credentials. The movie gives people the opportunity of really experiencing the car through virtual technology.
"We focused specifically on maximising reach to drive awareness by optimising the various communications channels to encourage test drive of this luxurious sedan."
Infiniti Europe interactive marketing manager Martin Jobin said: "The Infiniti M represents a landmark event, which broadens our line up by entering a new category. TMW has developed a campaign which shows potential customers that our vehicle offers not only luxurious performance but a sedan for the style-conscious individual."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London