Mirror Football ramps up ecommerce offer
Trinity Mirror has partnered with Leiki UK to use its recommendation software to offer products via a Mirror Football online shop widget placed next to relevant editorial.
Mirror Football: signs deal with Leiki UK
Leiki’s software analyses content in order to provide recomendations of other digital content including products, articles or advertising. Mirror Football is using the system to deliver targeted goods to readers.
Products are matched to relevant editorial, for example, depending on which teams appear within an artilce. These recommendations are targeted in real-time and available via a 'Football Shop' widget, which appears on the page.
Paul Hood, head of digital at Trinity Mirror said its priority is to build loyal and engaged audiences. He said: "The software allows us to automatically surface the most relevant products from our ecommerce range at the right time. The initial results are extremely encouraging."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Quantitative Consultant Trace £40k to £50k, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Quantitative Consultant - Brand Consultancy Trace £45k to £50k, negotiable, South East England / Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- EMEA Senior Brand Manager Brand Recruitment £55000 per annum + plus benefits, Buckinghamshire
- Interim Brand Manager - 3 month FTC Brand Recruitment £35000 per annum + benefits, Buckinghamshire
- Commercial Strategist - Innovation Consultant Trace c. £40k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)