Mirror Football ramps up ecommerce offer
Trinity Mirror has partnered with Leiki UK to use its recommendation software to offer products via a Mirror Football online shop widget placed next to relevant editorial.
Mirror Football: signs deal with Leiki UK
Leiki’s software analyses content in order to provide recomendations of other digital content including products, articles or advertising. Mirror Football is using the system to deliver targeted goods to readers.
Products are matched to relevant editorial, for example, depending on which teams appear within an artilce. These recommendations are targeted in real-time and available via a 'Football Shop' widget, which appears on the page.
Paul Hood, head of digital at Trinity Mirror said its priority is to build loyal and engaged audiences. He said: "The software allows us to automatically surface the most relevant products from our ecommerce range at the right time. The initial results are extremely encouraging."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London