Mirror Football ramps up ecommerce offer
Trinity Mirror has partnered with Leiki UK to use its recommendation software to offer products via a Mirror Football online shop widget placed next to relevant editorial.
Mirror Football: signs deal with Leiki UK
Leiki’s software analyses content in order to provide recomendations of other digital content including products, articles or advertising. Mirror Football is using the system to deliver targeted goods to readers.
Products are matched to relevant editorial, for example, depending on which teams appear within an artilce. These recommendations are targeted in real-time and available via a 'Football Shop' widget, which appears on the page.
Paul Hood, head of digital at Trinity Mirror said its priority is to build loyal and engaged audiences. He said: "The software allows us to automatically surface the most relevant products from our ecommerce range at the right time. The initial results are extremely encouraging."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London