Falloon set to step down as Ten chairman
SYDNEY - James Packer and Lachlan Murdoch have won their bid to wrest the chairmanship of Ten's board from Nick Falloon.
The network this afternoon put out a statement saying Falloon is willing to step down next month and leave the media company. But the Ten board is so far refusing to budge on giving Packer and Murdoch more than two seats on the enlarged ten person board following the investment from Packer’s Consolidated Media Holdings.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Account Manager - Ad Operations - Media Trading Company Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Account Manager - Digital Propel £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Senior Planner > Integrated thinker > GAME CHANGER collectivo Up to £55,000 with benefits, London
- Retail Display Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: + benefits, Lancashire
- Senior Communications Planning Manager PSD Group Up to £70,000 + Car, Bonus & Benefits, London