Falloon set to step down as Ten chairman
SYDNEY - James Packer and Lachlan Murdoch have won their bid to wrest the chairmanship of Ten's board from Nick Falloon.
The network this afternoon put out a statement saying Falloon is willing to step down next month and leave the media company. But the Ten board is so far refusing to budge on giving Packer and Murdoch more than two seats on the enlarged ten person board following the investment from Packer’s Consolidated Media Holdings.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Product Marketing - Securities EMR £80000 - £100000 per annum, London