Falloon set to step down as Ten chairman
SYDNEY - James Packer and Lachlan Murdoch have won their bid to wrest the chairmanship of Ten's board from Nick Falloon.
The network this afternoon put out a statement saying Falloon is willing to step down next month and leave the media company. But the Ten board is so far refusing to budge on giving Packer and Murdoch more than two seats on the enlarged ten person board following the investment from Packer’s Consolidated Media Holdings.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London