Five million tune to BBC's Turn Back Time
BBC One's 'Turn Back Time: The High Street' was the most watched show at 9pm last night with 5.2 million viewers across BBC One and BBC One HD, according to unofficial overnight figures
Turn Back Time: BBC show attracts five million viewers
‘Turn Back Time: The High Street’ follows contestants trying to make money and live in old fashioned shops. Last night’s episode replicated the Edwardian era. The average audience was 5.20 million, a 22.5% share of the TV watching audience.
ITV1 showed the Matt Damon and George Clooney film ‘Ocean’s Thirteen’. The first instalment had an average audience of 2.82 million viewers on either ITV1 or ITV1 HD between 9pm and 10pm, a 12.2% share of the TV watching audience.
The second part of ‘Ocean’s Thirteen’, after the ‘ITV News at Ten’ and weather, had an average audience of 1.66 million people on ITV1 and ITV1 HD between 10.30pm and 11.45pm, a 14.6% share of the TV watching audience.
The third most watched channel at 9pm was ‘CSI: Miami’ on Channel 5/Five. The American crime scene drama had an average audience of 2.0 million people between 9pm and 10pm, an 8.8% share of the TV watching audience.
ITV’s new fly on the wall documentary set in ZSL’s London and Whipsnade Zoos, ‘The Zoo’ premiered with 3.41 million viewers on ITV1 and ITV1 HD between 8pm and 9pm, a 14.6% share of the TV watching audience.
The most watched show at 8pm was ‘Holby City’ on BBC One and BBC One HD with an audience of 5.96 million, a 25.5% share of the TV watching audience.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London