Misfits series debuts with 1.1 million on E4
The second series of E4 drama series 'Misfits' debuted with an audience of 1.11 million, up an impressive 76% from the first episode of the first series, according to unofficial overnight figures.
Misfits: first episode of latest series drew 1.1 million viewers
‘Misfits’, which follows a set of unlikely superheroes, was the most- watched multichannel programme yesterday (11 November), with a 6.3% share of the TV-watching audience between 10pm and 11pm.
According to Channel 4, nearly 600,000 viewers were in E4’s target demographic of 16- to 34-year-olds and the programme took a 16.9% share among the age group. The share among 16- to 24-year-olds was 28.2%.
‘Have I got News for You’, hosted by Jo Brand, had an average audience of 5.51 million viewers on BBC One and BBC One HD between 9pm and 9.30pm, a 23.1% share of the TV-watching audience.
‘Monte Carlo or Bust’, the documentary following celebrities including Jack Dee and Jodie Kidd in France, had an average audience of 2.71 million on ITV1 and ITV1 HD, an 11.7% share of the available audience.
BBC nature documentary ‘Autumnwatch’ had an average audience of 2.11 million on BBC Two and BBC HD between 8.30pm and 9.30pm, an 8.6% audience share.
The show was followed by ‘Autumnwatch Unsprung’, a discussion programme on the themes of the show, between 9.30pm and 10pm on BBC Two and BBC HD, which had an average audience of 2.08 million, a 9.2% share of the TV-watching audience.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London