TBG Digital hires chief operating officer
TBG Digital has appointed Sony's Kate Lavender to the new role of chief operating officer in the UK, as it spreads into Europe and the US.
Kate Lavender: moves to TBG Digital
Lavender will oversee UK operations and report to TBG's chief executive and founder, Simon Mansell.
The agency is currently expanding abroad, having doubled its turnover in the past 12 months, and is now managing campaigns for 90 companies in more than 40 countries.
Mansell said: "Kate has a wealth of experience in driving customer service, sales and operational excellence, and will provide a fresh perspective on how to tap into new markets and manage growth effectively for our high performing business."
Lavender has spent more than 10 years in senior sales, customer service and operations roles within companies including Airmiles, Sony, AXA PPP Healthcare and Lastminute.com.
At Sony, she was responsible for a multichannel retail project, creating new customer propositions and business models.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London