Ebookers.com hires marketing and media director for Europe
Online travel agent, ebookers.com, has appointed Neville James to the role of director of partner marketing and media sales across Europe.
Neville James: director of partner marketing and media sales across Europe
James takes on the responsibilities of Stuart Stacy, who has moved to ebookers.com’s APAC region based in Australia.
He will be responsible for overseeing partner marketing and media sales across 12 international sites, to strengthen ebookers.com's relationship with media agencies and marketers across Europe.
He joins from digital marketing company Tradedoubler, where he was sales director. Before that, he worked at CNET, CNBC, Viacom and Carlton Screen Advertising.
Ebookers.com, owned by global online travel agency Orbitz Worldwide, offers online bookings and reservation service for cheap flights, hotels, car rental and holiday packages.
James, who will report to ebookers.com president Tamar Tamer, will also aim to raise awareness of the site’s targeted advertising solution for agencies and clients looking to target its traveller user-base.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London