Ebookers.com hires marketing and media director for Europe
Online travel agent, ebookers.com, has appointed Neville James to the role of director of partner marketing and media sales across Europe.
Neville James: director of partner marketing and media sales across Europe
James takes on the responsibilities of Stuart Stacy, who has moved to ebookers.com’s APAC region based in Australia.
He will be responsible for overseeing partner marketing and media sales across 12 international sites, to strengthen ebookers.com's relationship with media agencies and marketers across Europe.
He joins from digital marketing company Tradedoubler, where he was sales director. Before that, he worked at CNET, CNBC, Viacom and Carlton Screen Advertising.
Ebookers.com, owned by global online travel agency Orbitz Worldwide, offers online bookings and reservation service for cheap flights, hotels, car rental and holiday packages.
James, who will report to ebookers.com president Tamar Tamer, will also aim to raise awareness of the site’s targeted advertising solution for agencies and clients looking to target its traveller user-base.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Search Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Manchester
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London