Economist app advances in BR chart
The Economist has risen to second place in this week's BR app chart, while Facebook has reclaimed the top spot after being pushed off by Take That last week.
The Economist: app retakes the top position
The Economist app first appeared in the chart last week and judging by this week's performance is continuing to enjoy take-up for its limited free content offering. The app allows users to buy a digital copy of the weekly magazine for £3.49.
Amazon Mobile has shot up eight places to number three, possibly due to people focussing on their Christmas shopping.
The recent cold conditions have propelled the free Met Office Weather tool back into the chart at number four.
The Ashes, being played out the other side of the world, have helped Sky to lodge another app in the top 15 in the form of Sky Sports Live Cricket.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Fundraising Analyst PFJ £34000.00 - £41500.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager | Luxury | £28,000 Dynamic New Alliances £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Midweight Copywriter Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)
- Account manager Gemini Search £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Integrated Agency with Int. Drinks, Entertainment & Tech Accounts Rocket Recruitment £44,000 - 48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...