Renault launches first European iAd
Renault is launching Europe's first iAd tomorrow on Apple's mobile advertising platform to support the launch of the Twizy electric car.
The iAd allows users to view content rich advertising on the iPhone or iPod without having to exit the app.
Users will be able to engage with the ad – from calculating how much the Twizy electric car is able to charge to checking out various Twizy designs and even pre-reserving a vehicle.
Renault is targeting young "early adopters" in preparation for the car's launch next year.
Renault is one of the first brands to advertise on Apple's iAd mobile platform. Nespresso, Perrier, Citi, Evian, LG Display, AB InBev, Unilever, Turkish Airlines and Absolute Radio will also be serving ads on the European network.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Junior Product Owner / Business Analyst - Mobile Digital Gurus £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, package etc, London