Renault launches first European iAd
Renault is launching Europe's first iAd tomorrow on Apple's mobile advertising platform to support the launch of the Twizy electric car.
The iAd allows users to view content rich advertising on the iPhone or iPod without having to exit the app.
Users will be able to engage with the ad – from calculating how much the Twizy electric car is able to charge to checking out various Twizy designs and even pre-reserving a vehicle.
Renault is targeting young "early adopters" in preparation for the car's launch next year.
Renault is one of the first brands to advertise on Apple's iAd mobile platform. Nespresso, Perrier, Citi, Evian, LG Display, AB InBev, Unilever, Turkish Airlines and Absolute Radio will also be serving ads on the European network.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London