Google film thanks its advertisers
Digital agency AKQA San Francisco has created a video for Google to thank its advertisers on the tenth anniversary of AdWords.
Google: mechanical bee film thanks advertisers
The film's theme centres on failure as a route to success, and involves "a certain level of nerdy bravado," according to AKQA, which won Campaign's Direct Agency of the Year last week.
The video, produced by Post Panic, portrays a series of failed "thank you" experiments, including mechanical bee prototypes that spell advertisers’ names in the sky, record-breaking domino topples and the names of advertisers beamed by laser onto the moon.
Google wants advertisers to submit their own success stories to be featured on its anniversary website.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- account manager Twist Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Media Manager - Client side PFJ £45000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance, London
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Middleweight Designer Dahling Ltd circa £35K + benefits, Central London
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London