Google film thanks its advertisers
Digital agency AKQA San Francisco has created a video for Google to thank its advertisers on the tenth anniversary of AdWords.
Google: mechanical bee film thanks advertisers
The film's theme centres on failure as a route to success, and involves "a certain level of nerdy bravado," according to AKQA, which won Campaign's Direct Agency of the Year last week.
The video, produced by Post Panic, portrays a series of failed "thank you" experiments, including mechanical bee prototypes that spell advertisers’ names in the sky, record-breaking domino topples and the names of advertisers beamed by laser onto the moon.
Google wants advertisers to submit their own success stories to be featured on its anniversary website.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London