Google film thanks its advertisers
Digital agency AKQA San Francisco has created a video for Google to thank its advertisers on the tenth anniversary of AdWords.
Google: mechanical bee film thanks advertisers
The film's theme centres on failure as a route to success, and involves "a certain level of nerdy bravado," according to AKQA, which won Campaign's Direct Agency of the Year last week.
The video, produced by Post Panic, portrays a series of failed "thank you" experiments, including mechanical bee prototypes that spell advertisers’ names in the sky, record-breaking domino topples and the names of advertisers beamed by laser onto the moon.
Google wants advertisers to submit their own success stories to be featured on its anniversary website.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London