Infectious goes social for online sales push
Independent record label Infectious Music is launching its new e-commerce site with a social media push offering VIP membership in return for recommendations via Twitter and Facebook.
Infectious signing Cloud Control
Customers who tweet ‘I Love @Infectious_UK’ to their followers or ‘like’ the label’s Facebook page will be given VIP membership, giving them access to discounts of up to 25% on selected deals and special offers.
Pat Carr, Infectious Music general manager, who has already picked up a Music Week Award for Best Independent Marketing Campaign since the label relaunched in February last year, said after a successful start "now was the time to push the brand again".
"The infectious website has a very strong identity and look, and we want people to feel they are part of a global family. Our new online retail situation enables us to provide services to our artist's communities as well as bolster the social network awareness," she said.
The label, formerly home to acts including Ash, was relaunched by Korda Marshall, a music exec of 30-years, who has previously enjoyed success with artists such as Garbage, Muse and Gnarls Barkley.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire