Infectious goes social for online sales push
Independent record label Infectious Music is launching its new e-commerce site with a social media push offering VIP membership in return for recommendations via Twitter and Facebook.
Infectious signing Cloud Control
Customers who tweet ‘I Love @Infectious_UK’ to their followers or ‘like’ the label’s Facebook page will be given VIP membership, giving them access to discounts of up to 25% on selected deals and special offers.
Pat Carr, Infectious Music general manager, who has already picked up a Music Week Award for Best Independent Marketing Campaign since the label relaunched in February last year, said after a successful start "now was the time to push the brand again".
"The infectious website has a very strong identity and look, and we want people to feel they are part of a global family. Our new online retail situation enables us to provide services to our artist's communities as well as bolster the social network awareness," she said.
The label, formerly home to acts including Ash, was relaunched by Korda Marshall, a music exec of 30-years, who has previously enjoyed success with artists such as Garbage, Muse and Gnarls Barkley.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London