Penguin launches Jeremy Clarkson iPad app
Penguin UK has launched the iClarkson iPad app featuring exclusive opinions from the BBC 'Top Gear' presenter Jeremy Clarkson.
iClarkson: Penguin launches Jeremy Clarkson app
The multimedia app, created by Dare, delivers content in the form of editorial, pictures and videos. It includes over 140 car reviews by Clarkson and a list of his favourite things, including pictures of his heroes, cars and a drum kit, which users can interact with.
Users can also create a digital bumper sticker, compiled of Clarkson’s witticisms, to display on their iPad's screen.
The app is available from the App store for £7.99.
It was the first work Dare created for the Pearson-owned publisher after it was appointed in September to develop content-rich iPhone and iPad apps for its books and authors.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London