Penguin launches Jeremy Clarkson iPad app
Penguin UK has launched the iClarkson iPad app featuring exclusive opinions from the BBC 'Top Gear' presenter Jeremy Clarkson.
iClarkson: Penguin launches Jeremy Clarkson app
The multimedia app, created by Dare, delivers content in the form of editorial, pictures and videos. It includes over 140 car reviews by Clarkson and a list of his favourite things, including pictures of his heroes, cars and a drum kit, which users can interact with.
Users can also create a digital bumper sticker, compiled of Clarkson’s witticisms, to display on their iPad's screen.
The app is available from the App store for £7.99.
It was the first work Dare created for the Pearson-owned publisher after it was appointed in September to develop content-rich iPhone and iPad apps for its books and authors.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton