I Spy bolsters search and social teams
I Spy Marketing, the digital marketing agency, has appointed of a new head of social media and head of paid search.
Guy O’Brien: appointed head of paid search at I Spy
Aalia Walker has been hired as new head of social media, which has previously been overseen by an account director at the agency.
She joins from digital agency Outside Line where she was head of social media for the past year. Prior to this Walker was corporate communications manager at BSkyB.
Guy O’Brien has been appointed head of paid search. He joins from Aegis-owned media agency Just Media, where he has worked for ten years. Most recently he held the role of head of digital.
O’Brien replaces Alistair Cansdale who has been promoted to head of client services.
Walker and O’Brien will both report directly to Nick Jones, managing director of I Spy Marketing.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- EPIC COMMS PLANNING DIRECTOR POSITION - AUTOMOTIVE Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Agency Adam Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Integrated Producer - Advertising agency Daniel Marks London £50-60K + Benefits., London