AOP Digital Publishing Awards 2011 opens for entries
The Association of Online Publishers (AOP) has announced the categories and is inviting entries for its 10th Digital Publishing Awards.
AOP Awards: entries now open
Entries for the awards, which are designed to celebrate excellence in digital media across AOP’s membership, open today (6 January) and will close on 11 March.
Finalists will be announced at the AOP Awards ceremony to be held at the Roundhouse, Camden, London on 9 June.
For the first time, the awards will include an AOP Grand Prix 2011 prize, which will be awarded by the judges to an overall winning entry.
Other new categories include Product Team 2011 – a category open to product development and product management teams within a publishing operation – and Ad Ops Team 2011, which is open to publishers, agencies and advertising networks that sell or buy online display advertising media. There are 19 categories in total.
Tim Faircliff, AOP chairman and general manager, consumer media at Thomson Reuters, said: "We’re pleased to open the 2011 AOP awards for entries.
"While the key awards for Consumer and Business Digital Publishers are popular, and Digital Editorial Individual category is always keenly fought, overall, we feel these awards reflect and applaud the diversity and talent within the UK publishing industry."
Last year, The Guardian triumphed at the AOP Digital Publishing Awards 2010, scooping six gongs for best use of video and digital publisher in the consumer category.
More information and entry forms can be found on the AOP Awards website.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London