Topshop to double sales through global expansion
Topshop owner Sir Philip Green is to expand his high street fashion store internationally and double the clothing brand's overall sales.
Sir Philip Green: Topshop boss bets on international growth
The Arcadia boss has unveiled a five-year plan to open new shops across America, Australia and Asia, according to a report in the Sunday Times.
Green plans to open shops on Michigan Avenue in Chicago as well as Sydney and Sao Paulo. There are also plans to expand on the west coast and in Miami in the coming 12 months.
It is understood that the high-street entrepreneur is also looking at opportunities in South Korea, Romania, Mexico, Kazakhstan and South Africa.
Currently there are nearly 450 Topshop stores across the UK, continental Europe and the Middle East.
Topshop, in August, announced it would be scaling back its involvement with Kate Moss, who has worked with the retailer since 2007.
The model's latest collection, which arrived in shops in October 2010, is said to be the last full Kate Moss for Topshop range.
In the UK, Aegis-owned Carat and BigMouthMedia look after Arcadia’s traditional and digital media business.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London