Weight Watchers heads up BR app chart
Weight Watchers has topped the first branded app chart of the new year as people endeavour to shed the Christmas pounds.
Weight Watchers: app tops the Brand Republic weekly chart
The app is free to download and offers recipe ideas and the addresses of local Weight Watchers meetings.
Subscribers can also use Weight Watchers' online tools to track food and activity points.
The rollout of London radio station Capital FM to much of England is likely driving interest in its existing app, placed at number two in the chart.
The Barclaycard game Rollercoaster Extreme returns at number three, while Facebook continues to hover near the top at number four.
Retail apps popular before Christmas such as Argos and Debenhams have dropped out of the top 15.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London