Weight Watchers heads up BR app chart
Weight Watchers has topped the first branded app chart of the new year as people endeavour to shed the Christmas pounds.
Weight Watchers: app tops the Brand Republic weekly chart
The app is free to download and offers recipe ideas and the addresses of local Weight Watchers meetings.
Subscribers can also use Weight Watchers' online tools to track food and activity points.
The rollout of London radio station Capital FM to much of England is likely driving interest in its existing app, placed at number two in the chart.
The Barclaycard game Rollercoaster Extreme returns at number three, while Facebook continues to hover near the top at number four.
Retail apps popular before Christmas such as Argos and Debenhams have dropped out of the top 15.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London