Weight Watchers heads up BR app chart
Weight Watchers has topped the first branded app chart of the new year as people endeavour to shed the Christmas pounds.
Weight Watchers: app tops the Brand Republic weekly chart
The app is free to download and offers recipe ideas and the addresses of local Weight Watchers meetings.
Subscribers can also use Weight Watchers' online tools to track food and activity points.
The rollout of London radio station Capital FM to much of England is likely driving interest in its existing app, placed at number two in the chart.
The Barclaycard game Rollercoaster Extreme returns at number three, while Facebook continues to hover near the top at number four.
Retail apps popular before Christmas such as Argos and Debenhams have dropped out of the top 15.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East