Brand Republic Jobs available on iPhone
Brand Republic Jobs has launched a new push notification iPhone app, which is available now to download free from the Apple Store.
Brand Republic Jobs: app now available from the Apple Store
The new Brand Republic Jobs app is easy and straight-forward to use, and features a host of tools to help jobseekers on the move find their ideal career opportunity.
Jobseekers can search for the latest marketing jobs, advertising jobs or media jobs, as well as filter jobs via a range of criteria including job title, salary band and location. Once an ideal job has been found, jobseekers can view the full job detail and apply directly from their iPhone.
The app also lets the user create "push" notifications, meaning that they can stay in touch with every relevant career opportunity as soon as it is advertised on the site.
All the latest jobs can now be sent directly to a jobseeker's iPhone, much like a text message or new email alert, making it easier to stay up to date with the latest jobs.
Brand Republic Jobs is the first of Haymarket Business Media's specialist job sites to roll out the new push notification jobseeker app via our technology partner Madgex.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham