VML London appoints new joint managing directors
VML London, the creative digital agency, has promoted Matthew Griffiths and Chris Wood to joint managing directors.
VML London: announces appointment of joint managing directors
They will replace managing partner Chris Loll, who will be returning to the US after three years in the UK.
Griffiths joined VML London in 2009 as chief financial officer. Before this, he held a similar role at DLKW. Inhis new role, he will continue to oversee agency operations, as well as acquiring responsibilities for the production side of the business.
Chris Wood, who has been strategic services director at VML since 2008, will look after strategy, client services and business development in his new role. Prior to joining VML, he worked at Tribal DDB and Wheel.
VML London was founded in 1994 as Good Technology. It is part of the WPP-owned VML Inc, which employees more than 800 people across 12 offices worldwide.
Its clients include the BBC, Colgate-Palmolive and Microsoft.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London