Everton FC retains Rippleffect to digital account
Everton Football Club has reappointed Rippleffect as its digital agency ahead of the relaunch of its site Evertonfc.com next year.
Everton FC: digital site gets a revamp next year
Rippleffect, which was reappointed to the digital account after its seven-year contract with Everton FC expired, will be responsible for the ongoing development, design and build of Evertonfc.com and the creation of new ways for the club to interact with its fans.
The club said digital platforms are big revenue drivers, helping to grow tickets, merchandise, hospitality and advertising sales. It claims to have 88% of its fans visiting the site.
Everton aims to take advantage of emerging digital channels, as well as mobile and tablet technology.
Mark Rowan, head of media and communications at Everton FC, said: "The digital environment has become the most important way in which we communicate with our fans."
In November last year, Everton extended its relationship with the Thai beer brand Chang, in a three-year sponsorship deal worth £12m.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham