Everton FC retains Rippleffect to digital account
Everton Football Club has reappointed Rippleffect as its digital agency ahead of the relaunch of its site Evertonfc.com next year.
Everton FC: digital site gets a revamp next year
Rippleffect, which was reappointed to the digital account after its seven-year contract with Everton FC expired, will be responsible for the ongoing development, design and build of Evertonfc.com and the creation of new ways for the club to interact with its fans.
The club said digital platforms are big revenue drivers, helping to grow tickets, merchandise, hospitality and advertising sales. It claims to have 88% of its fans visiting the site.
Everton aims to take advantage of emerging digital channels, as well as mobile and tablet technology.
Mark Rowan, head of media and communications at Everton FC, said: "The digital environment has become the most important way in which we communicate with our fans."
In November last year, Everton extended its relationship with the Thai beer brand Chang, in a three-year sponsorship deal worth £12m.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Lead Graphic Designer / Creative Designer Guru Careers £35 - 40k, Based in London (EC1)