Everton FC retains Rippleffect to digital account
Everton Football Club has reappointed Rippleffect as its digital agency ahead of the relaunch of its site Evertonfc.com next year.
Everton FC: digital site gets a revamp next year
Rippleffect, which was reappointed to the digital account after its seven-year contract with Everton FC expired, will be responsible for the ongoing development, design and build of Evertonfc.com and the creation of new ways for the club to interact with its fans.
The club said digital platforms are big revenue drivers, helping to grow tickets, merchandise, hospitality and advertising sales. It claims to have 88% of its fans visiting the site.
Everton aims to take advantage of emerging digital channels, as well as mobile and tablet technology.
Mark Rowan, head of media and communications at Everton FC, said: "The digital environment has become the most important way in which we communicate with our fans."
In November last year, Everton extended its relationship with the Thai beer brand Chang, in a three-year sponsorship deal worth £12m.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Marketing Specialist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £33000 per annum, Coventry
- Head of Membership Royal Pharmaceutical Society c. £55K, Lambeth, London (Please note we are relocating to 66-68 East Smithfield Street, E1W in 2015)
- Senior Account Manager, Digital - Automotive Account Copeland Select High £30,000s, London