Butterkist unveils chocolate-toffee flavour with digital push
Butterkist is backing the launch of its new milk chocolate-coated toffee popcorn flavour with its first Facebook activity.
Butterkist: unveils new flavours
The integrated campaign, created by Gratterpalm for the Tangerine Confectionery-owned popcorn brand, rolls out on 24 February.
It will centre on the strapline "You can’t resist Butterkist" and includes press ads, mailings and point-of-sale material.
Butterkist will also be re-running last year’s 30-second TV ad from 7 February on Sky Movies, amended to promote the milk chocolate and cinema sweet flavours. It rolls out across other TV channels from 24 February.
Tangerine Confectionery’s other brands include Barratt Sweets and Princess Marshmallows.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA