Butterkist unveils chocolate-toffee flavour with digital push
Butterkist is backing the launch of its new milk chocolate-coated toffee popcorn flavour with its first Facebook activity.
Butterkist: unveils new flavours
The integrated campaign, created by Gratterpalm for the Tangerine Confectionery-owned popcorn brand, rolls out on 24 February.
It will centre on the strapline "You can’t resist Butterkist" and includes press ads, mailings and point-of-sale material.
Butterkist will also be re-running last year’s 30-second TV ad from 7 February on Sky Movies, amended to promote the milk chocolate and cinema sweet flavours. It rolls out across other TV channels from 24 February.
Tangerine Confectionery’s other brands include Barratt Sweets and Princess Marshmallows.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)