Butterkist unveils chocolate-toffee flavour with digital push
Butterkist is backing the launch of its new milk chocolate-coated toffee popcorn flavour with its first Facebook activity.
Butterkist: unveils new flavours
The integrated campaign, created by Gratterpalm for the Tangerine Confectionery-owned popcorn brand, rolls out on 24 February.
It will centre on the strapline "You can’t resist Butterkist" and includes press ads, mailings and point-of-sale material.
Butterkist will also be re-running last year’s 30-second TV ad from 7 February on Sky Movies, amended to promote the milk chocolate and cinema sweet flavours. It rolls out across other TV channels from 24 February.
Tangerine Confectionery’s other brands include Barratt Sweets and Princess Marshmallows.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER - BIRMINGHAM - £30K Salt £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Digital Marketing - FT/PT Krooter £18k - 20k per year, City of Edinburgh
- Experiential Account Manager (5 weeks) Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER - LONDON - £30K Salt £30000 per annum, City of London
- Agency Sales Manager Digital Gurus £35000 per annum + double OTE, City of London