Butterkist unveils chocolate-toffee flavour with digital push
Butterkist is backing the launch of its new milk chocolate-coated toffee popcorn flavour with its first Facebook activity.
Butterkist: unveils new flavours
The integrated campaign, created by Gratterpalm for the Tangerine Confectionery-owned popcorn brand, rolls out on 24 February.
It will centre on the strapline "You can’t resist Butterkist" and includes press ads, mailings and point-of-sale material.
Butterkist will also be re-running last year’s 30-second TV ad from 7 February on Sky Movies, amended to promote the milk chocolate and cinema sweet flavours. It rolls out across other TV channels from 24 February.
Tangerine Confectionery’s other brands include Barratt Sweets and Princess Marshmallows.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London