YouGov and Adform partner for effectiveness tool
YouGov, the online market research firm, has partnered with digital marketing company Adform, to create a qualitative tool for advertisers, which optimises the effectiveness of banner ads.
YouGov: partners with Adform to create AdSurvey qualitative tool
Rather than giving feedback on click-through rates, the new AdSurvey tool will provide clients with qualitative information about how consumers react to a new campaign.
The tool will test the effectiveness of banner ads on a targeted group, pre-launch or during a live campaign, enabling ads to be altered quickly to increase effectiveness.
For each test AdSurvey uses a selected panel of 150 respondents from YouGov’s global panel of more than two million people.
The respondents give their views about a banner based on various statements and questions, such as whether the layout is too confusing or if it contains any misleading elements.
Adform claims that because the process is automatic and provides feedback in a matter of days, it is much faster than conducting group surveys.
The results are also benchmarked so advertisers can see where their responses deviate from industry norms.
The tool, which will be a supplementary service for Adform customers, will initially be launched in Scandinavia before rolling out to other markets during 2011.
Adform provides planning, ad serving, web analytics and search marketing to clients in 25 markets. Its major clients include UM London, OMD and Tui.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Technical SEO Specialist - £32k + benefits - chance to join leading independent media agency in heart of London! SYLEX Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
- Digital Planner- Charity brands Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Suffolk
- Account Director - RTB Accord Group Limited c. £40,000 per annum, Central London WC1A 1DG