Heineken appoints Indicia to improve consumer engagement
Heineken has appointed direct agency Indicia to improve consumer engagement through the development of a new database marketing environment.
Heineken: 'walk-in fridge' campaign
The new investment will provide Heineken’s individual brand teams with a central resource for planning.
Indicia will collaborate with the individual teams, providing consultancy and strategic planning to improve customer targeting, engagement and dialogue via social and digital media channels.
The brewer's line-up includes Foster's, Strongbow, Bulmers, John Smith's and Kronenbourg.
Andy Mitchell, customer marketing manager at Heineken, said: "New channels have provided us with exciting opportunities to directly engage our consumer and build individual conversations.
"With this cutting edge marketing environment in place we’ll have the capability to put detailed insight at the heart of all our future marketing activity and really take advantage of the power of social media."
Ian Stockley, managing director of Indicia, said: "Our bespoke, proprietary data solutions have been carefully designed and optimised to meet Heineken’s unique requirements."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Interactive Digital Designer: (Mobile, Tablet, Web, Smartphone) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Digital Designer & Content Manager (Website, Rich Media) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge