Heineken appoints Indicia to improve consumer engagement
Heineken has appointed direct agency Indicia to improve consumer engagement through the development of a new database marketing environment.
Heineken: 'walk-in fridge' campaign
The new investment will provide Heineken’s individual brand teams with a central resource for planning.
Indicia will collaborate with the individual teams, providing consultancy and strategic planning to improve customer targeting, engagement and dialogue via social and digital media channels.
The brewer's line-up includes Foster's, Strongbow, Bulmers, John Smith's and Kronenbourg.
Andy Mitchell, customer marketing manager at Heineken, said: "New channels have provided us with exciting opportunities to directly engage our consumer and build individual conversations.
"With this cutting edge marketing environment in place we’ll have the capability to put detailed insight at the heart of all our future marketing activity and really take advantage of the power of social media."
Ian Stockley, managing director of Indicia, said: "Our bespoke, proprietary data solutions have been carefully designed and optimised to meet Heineken’s unique requirements."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of Insights Stopgap £90000 - £100000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director [Exciting Brands / Dynamic Agency] c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, London (Greater)
- Senior Creative Designer become £35K, Hertfordshire
- Digital Producer Red Sofa London £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated / Digital Iconic Brands c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, London (Greater)