JPMorgan in talks over $450m Twitter stake
A JPMorgan fund is in talks to buy a 10% stake in Twitter, which values the microblogging service at $4.5bn, according to reports.
Twitter: JPMorgan reportedly seeks a 10% stake
Twitter has recently been the subject of speculation about a possible sale to either Facebook or Google, with a figure of $10bn bandied about.
Some worry that valuations in the social media space have run into "bubble" territory – WPP chief executive Sir Martin Sorrell told the Financial Times today (28 February) that he was seeing "a number of excesses in terms of valuation".
Sorrell, when asked whether he thought Facebook was worth $60bn, said: "What do I know? I thought $15bn was too high, so I know nothing. I'd better shut up."
Read more on Brand Republic
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- General Manager - Integrated Advertising Agency - Dubai MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London