REM album premiers on Spotify
REM album Collapse Into Now will be available on Spotify throughout Europe today, a week before its official release date.
REM: releases Collapse Into Now on Spotify
The music streaming service’s 750,000 premium subscribers in the UK, Spain, Sweden, Norway, The Netherlands and Finland will be the first to hear the 12-track album, produced by Grammy Award-winning producer Jacknife Lee.
Will Hope, Spotify director label relations, said: "We want to give Spotify Premium users the very best exclusives and they don’t get much bigger than REM."
In addition Spotify is launching an online competition to give users the chance to win REM memorabilia, including a Fender Squier Stratocaster guitar, signed by Michael Stipe, Mike Mills and Peter Buck, and a special Spotify playlist compiled by the band.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London