REM album premiers on Spotify
REM album Collapse Into Now will be available on Spotify throughout Europe today, a week before its official release date.
REM: releases Collapse Into Now on Spotify
The music streaming service’s 750,000 premium subscribers in the UK, Spain, Sweden, Norway, The Netherlands and Finland will be the first to hear the 12-track album, produced by Grammy Award-winning producer Jacknife Lee.
Will Hope, Spotify director label relations, said: "We want to give Spotify Premium users the very best exclusives and they don’t get much bigger than REM."
In addition Spotify is launching an online competition to give users the chance to win REM memorabilia, including a Fender Squier Stratocaster guitar, signed by Michael Stipe, Mike Mills and Peter Buck, and a special Spotify playlist compiled by the band.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)