Drinkaware launches drink monitor app
Charity Drinkaware has launched an app that helps drinkers monitor their alcohol intake and drink sensibly.
MyDrinkaware app: enables consumers to keep track of their drinking
Developed by start-up Digby Digital, the MyDrinkaware app allows drinkers to keep track of their alcohol, and calorific, consumption, as well as how much they spend on their habit.
Users create an alcohol diary, which can then be compared with recommended consumption levels.
Ben Butler, head of digital at Drinkaware, said the app was the charity's "core digital proposition".
OgilvyOne won the integrated digital campaign brief in February. The second phase of its five-year, £100m outdoor campaign launched in September last year. Drinkaware also launched a Facebook campaign in September.
The charity has also expressed concern about how alcohol use is portrayed in popular soaps, after monitoring storylines over a six-week period in the run-up to Christmas.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + competitive compensation & benefits packge, London