Matt Damon film delivers 1.4m impacts for Jaguar
'The Adjustment Bureau' starring Matt Damon has, in its opening weekend, helped an ad for Jaguar gain 1.4 million impacts, according to unofficial figures from Digital Cinema Media.
The ad is for the Jaguar XF and celebrates the car’s fourth year and the 80-plus international awards the manufacturer claims it has won.
The car is shot driving along empty roads, with clips of its interior and wheels, a voiceover references the awards and says "It’s a humbling achievement – well for everyone else at least".
Planned and bought by Mindshare, the ad ran against all new releases, including the thriller 'Unknown', starring Liam Neeson and Diane Kruger.
'The Adjustment Bureau', a sci-fi thriller about a man who realises his life is being controlled by a set of mysterious forces, took in £1,356,345 at the box office in its opening weekend.
According to DCM, last month was the most successful February of all time at the box office in the UK, with releases grossing £112.1m in total, an increase of 19.4 % year on year.
New films at cinemas in February included ‘The Kings Speech’, ‘Tangled’, ‘Gnomeo and Juliet’ and ‘Paul’.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London