Matt Damon film delivers 1.4m impacts for Jaguar
'The Adjustment Bureau' starring Matt Damon has, in its opening weekend, helped an ad for Jaguar gain 1.4 million impacts, according to unofficial figures from Digital Cinema Media.
The ad is for the Jaguar XF and celebrates the car’s fourth year and the 80-plus international awards the manufacturer claims it has won.
The car is shot driving along empty roads, with clips of its interior and wheels, a voiceover references the awards and says "It’s a humbling achievement – well for everyone else at least".
Planned and bought by Mindshare, the ad ran against all new releases, including the thriller 'Unknown', starring Liam Neeson and Diane Kruger.
'The Adjustment Bureau', a sci-fi thriller about a man who realises his life is being controlled by a set of mysterious forces, took in £1,356,345 at the box office in its opening weekend.
According to DCM, last month was the most successful February of all time at the box office in the UK, with releases grossing £112.1m in total, an increase of 19.4 % year on year.
New films at cinemas in February included ‘The Kings Speech’, ‘Tangled’, ‘Gnomeo and Juliet’ and ‘Paul’.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London