Matt Damon film delivers 1.4m impacts for Jaguar
'The Adjustment Bureau' starring Matt Damon has, in its opening weekend, helped an ad for Jaguar gain 1.4 million impacts, according to unofficial figures from Digital Cinema Media.
The ad is for the Jaguar XF and celebrates the car’s fourth year and the 80-plus international awards the manufacturer claims it has won.
The car is shot driving along empty roads, with clips of its interior and wheels, a voiceover references the awards and says "It’s a humbling achievement – well for everyone else at least".
Planned and bought by Mindshare, the ad ran against all new releases, including the thriller 'Unknown', starring Liam Neeson and Diane Kruger.
'The Adjustment Bureau', a sci-fi thriller about a man who realises his life is being controlled by a set of mysterious forces, took in £1,356,345 at the box office in its opening weekend.
According to DCM, last month was the most successful February of all time at the box office in the UK, with releases grossing £112.1m in total, an increase of 19.4 % year on year.
New films at cinemas in February included ‘The Kings Speech’, ‘Tangled’, ‘Gnomeo and Juliet’ and ‘Paul’.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London