Matt Damon film delivers 1.4m impacts for Jaguar
'The Adjustment Bureau' starring Matt Damon has, in its opening weekend, helped an ad for Jaguar gain 1.4 million impacts, according to unofficial figures from Digital Cinema Media.
The ad is for the Jaguar XF and celebrates the car’s fourth year and the 80-plus international awards the manufacturer claims it has won.
The car is shot driving along empty roads, with clips of its interior and wheels, a voiceover references the awards and says "It’s a humbling achievement – well for everyone else at least".
Planned and bought by Mindshare, the ad ran against all new releases, including the thriller 'Unknown', starring Liam Neeson and Diane Kruger.
'The Adjustment Bureau', a sci-fi thriller about a man who realises his life is being controlled by a set of mysterious forces, took in £1,356,345 at the box office in its opening weekend.
According to DCM, last month was the most successful February of all time at the box office in the UK, with releases grossing £112.1m in total, an increase of 19.4 % year on year.
New films at cinemas in February included ‘The Kings Speech’, ‘Tangled’, ‘Gnomeo and Juliet’ and ‘Paul’.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London