Brands get behind Comic Relief 2011
Brands from British Airways to TK Maxx have supported this year's Red Nose Day push for Comic Relief.
Established 25 years ago, Comic Relief strives to create a just world free from poverty by driving positive change through the power of entertainment.
Now a regular fixture on the BBC, brands and celebrities have once again been activitely supporting this year's fundraising activity.
All news coverage leading up to today's big event can be found on the Comic Relief news page.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham