Brands get behind Comic Relief 2011
Brands from British Airways to TK Maxx have supported this year's Red Nose Day push for Comic Relief.
Established 25 years ago, Comic Relief strives to create a just world free from poverty by driving positive change through the power of entertainment.
Now a regular fixture on the BBC, brands and celebrities have once again been activitely supporting this year's fundraising activity.
All news coverage leading up to today's big event can be found on the Comic Relief news page.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Senior Product Manager Barclay Meade negotiable, Oxfordshire
- Data Planning Manager Barclay Meade £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London