BRIC Report: Magazine publishing markets
The total value of the consumer magazine markets, including sales and advertising, in Brazil, Russia, India and China for the period 2005 to 2014.
Figures from the PWC 2010 Outlook Consumer Magazines, part of PWC's Global entertainment and media outlook: 2010–2014 report.
The consumer magazine publishing market consists of spending by advertisers in consumer print magazines and on magazine websites and magazine mobile sites.
Consumer magazine publishing includes spending by readers to purchase magazines via subscriptions or at retail outlets as well as paid online subscriptions.
Magazines published under contract, known as customer magazines or custom publishing, also are included, under the print advertising component. Figures do not include licensing or other ancillary revenues.
|Consumer magazine publishing market (US$ millions)|
Sources: PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Wilkofsky Gruen Associates
At average 2009 exchange rates. Figures for 2010 onwards are forecasts
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London