BRIC Report: Magazine publishing markets
The total value of the consumer magazine markets, including sales and advertising, in Brazil, Russia, India and China for the period 2005 to 2014.
Figures from the PWC 2010 Outlook Consumer Magazines, part of PWC's Global entertainment and media outlook: 2010–2014 report.
The consumer magazine publishing market consists of spending by advertisers in consumer print magazines and on magazine websites and magazine mobile sites.
Consumer magazine publishing includes spending by readers to purchase magazines via subscriptions or at retail outlets as well as paid online subscriptions.
Magazines published under contract, known as customer magazines or custom publishing, also are included, under the print advertising component. Figures do not include licensing or other ancillary revenues.
|Consumer magazine publishing market (US$ millions)|
Sources: PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Wilkofsky Gruen Associates
At average 2009 exchange rates. Figures for 2010 onwards are forecasts
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall