BRIC Report: Total wired internet advertising spend
The total value of the wired internet advertising markets in Brazil, Russia, India and China for the period 2005 to 2014.
Figures from the PWC Outlook 2010 internet advertising - wired and mobile, part of PWC's Global entertainment and media outlook: 2010–2014 report.
Internet advertising - wired and mobile - consists of spending by advertisers on paid-search, display, classified, video, and other online formats as well as advertising delivered to mobile phones via formats designed for mobile handset screens.
|Total wired internet advertising spending (US$ millions)|
Sources: PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Wilkofsky Gruen Associates. At average 2009 exchange rates. Figures for 2010 onwards are forecasts
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London