BRIC Report: Total wired internet advertising spend
The total value of the wired internet advertising markets in Brazil, Russia, India and China for the period 2005 to 2014.
Figures from the PWC Outlook 2010 internet advertising - wired and mobile, part of PWC's Global entertainment and media outlook: 2010–2014 report.
Internet advertising - wired and mobile - consists of spending by advertisers on paid-search, display, classified, video, and other online formats as well as advertising delivered to mobile phones via formats designed for mobile handset screens.
|Total wired internet advertising spending (US$ millions)|
Sources: PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Wilkofsky Gruen Associates. At average 2009 exchange rates. Figures for 2010 onwards are forecasts
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London