BRIC Report: Mobile internet advertising spend
The overall value of mobile internet advertising spend in Brazil, Russia, India and China for the period 2005 to 2014.
Figures from the PWC Outlook 2010 internet advertising - wired and mobile, part of PWC's Global entertainment and media outlook: 2010–2014 report.
Internet advertising - wired and mobile - consists of spending by advertisers on paid-search, display, classified, video, and other online formats as well as advertising delivered to mobile phones via formats designed for mobile handset screens.
|Mobile internet advertising market (US$ millions)|
Sources: PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Wilkofsky Gruen Associates. At average 2009 exchange rates. Figures for 2010 onwards are forecasts
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London