BRIC Report: Mobile internet advertising spend
The overall value of mobile internet advertising spend in Brazil, Russia, India and China for the period 2005 to 2014.
Figures from the PWC Outlook 2010 internet advertising - wired and mobile, part of PWC's Global entertainment and media outlook: 2010–2014 report.
Internet advertising - wired and mobile - consists of spending by advertisers on paid-search, display, classified, video, and other online formats as well as advertising delivered to mobile phones via formats designed for mobile handset screens.
|Mobile internet advertising market (US$ millions)|
Sources: PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Wilkofsky Gruen Associates. At average 2009 exchange rates. Figures for 2010 onwards are forecasts
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire