BRIC Report: Mobile internet advertising spend
The overall value of mobile internet advertising spend in Brazil, Russia, India and China for the period 2005 to 2014.
Figures from the PWC Outlook 2010 internet advertising - wired and mobile, part of PWC's Global entertainment and media outlook: 2010–2014 report.
Internet advertising - wired and mobile - consists of spending by advertisers on paid-search, display, classified, video, and other online formats as well as advertising delivered to mobile phones via formats designed for mobile handset screens.
|Mobile internet advertising market (US$ millions)|
Sources: PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Wilkofsky Gruen Associates. At average 2009 exchange rates. Figures for 2010 onwards are forecasts
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Head of SEO Lipton Fleming £80000 - £90000.00 per annum, London
- SEO Manager - FMCG Account - Stand-Out Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds