BRIC Report: Radio advertising spend
The total value of radio advertising revenue in Brazil, Russia, India and China for the period 2005 to 2014.
Figures from PWC's Global entertainment and media outlook: 2010–2014 report.
In the United States and Canada, the radio market consists of advertiser spending on radio stations and radio networks, as well as satellite-delivered radio subscriptions.
Satellite radio in the United States also includes advertising. The United States also includes Internet radio advertising. In EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) and Asia Pacific, the market includes public radio license fees.
Advertising spending is tracked in EMEA, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Canada, net of agency commissions.
Advertising in the US and Russia is customarily reported as gross spending, which is how it is reflected in our analysis.
|Radio advertising market by country (US$ millions)|
Source: InfoAdex, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Radio Advertising Bureau, Russian Association of Communication Agencies, Wilkofsky Gruen Associates, ZAW, Dentsu, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, State Administration of Industry and Commerce (China). At average 2009 exchange rates. Figures for 2010 onwards are forecasts
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire