BRIC Report: Radio advertising spend
The total value of radio advertising revenue in Brazil, Russia, India and China for the period 2005 to 2014.
Figures from PWC's Global entertainment and media outlook: 2010–2014 report.
In the United States and Canada, the radio market consists of advertiser spending on radio stations and radio networks, as well as satellite-delivered radio subscriptions.
Satellite radio in the United States also includes advertising. The United States also includes Internet radio advertising. In EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) and Asia Pacific, the market includes public radio license fees.
Advertising spending is tracked in EMEA, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Canada, net of agency commissions.
Advertising in the US and Russia is customarily reported as gross spending, which is how it is reflected in our analysis.
|Radio advertising market by country (US$ millions)|
Source: InfoAdex, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Radio Advertising Bureau, Russian Association of Communication Agencies, Wilkofsky Gruen Associates, ZAW, Dentsu, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, State Administration of Industry and Commerce (China). At average 2009 exchange rates. Figures for 2010 onwards are forecasts
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london