BRIC Report: Outdoor advertising spend
The total value of outdoor advertising revenue in Brazil, Russia, India and China for the period 2005 to 2014.
Figures from PWC's Global entertainment and media outlook: 2010–2014 report.
The out-of-home (OOH) advertising market consists of advertiser spending on out-of-home media in such formats as billboards, street furniture (bus shelters, kiosks, etc), transit displays (bus sides, on-train print, taxi toppers, etc), sports arena displays, and captive ad networks (in such venues as elevators).
Advertising spending is tracked in EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa), Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Canada net of agency commissions.
Advertising in the US and Russia is customarily reported as gross spending, which is how it is reflected in our analysis.
|Out-of-home advertising market by country (US$ millions)|
Sources: Fondation Statistique Suisse en Publicité, InfoAdex, Outdoor Advertising Association, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Russian Association of Communication Agencies, Wilkofsky Gruen Associates, ZAW, Dentsu, State Administration for Industry and Commerce. At average 2009 exchange rates. Figures for 2010 onwards are forecasts
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)