Unilever turns to Amaze for global website push
Unilever has appointed marketing technology company Amaze to help them build a consistent global digital presence, after a six-way pitch.
Unilever: turns to Amaze
Amaze competed against undisclosed agencies to land the contract, which will involve producing centralised brand content alongside localised content and co-ordinating 68 websites across 104 countries.
It will provide project management, training and 24/7 technical support to Unilever's global website editors and corporate communications team.
Neil Atkinson, director of global communication channels at Unilever, said: "Amaze brings the experience of global digital implementation and management which is essential for achieving our online goals."
Unilever has of late been focusing on promoting its corporate brand as well as its product brands, and appointed Paul Nevett as the first global vice-president for the Unilever brand in January.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London