Unilever turns to Amaze for global website push
Unilever has appointed marketing technology company Amaze to help them build a consistent global digital presence, after a six-way pitch.
Unilever: turns to Amaze
Amaze competed against undisclosed agencies to land the contract, which will involve producing centralised brand content alongside localised content and co-ordinating 68 websites across 104 countries.
It will provide project management, training and 24/7 technical support to Unilever's global website editors and corporate communications team.
Neil Atkinson, director of global communication channels at Unilever, said: "Amaze brings the experience of global digital implementation and management which is essential for achieving our online goals."
Unilever has of late been focusing on promoting its corporate brand as well as its product brands, and appointed Paul Nevett as the first global vice-president for the Unilever brand in January.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Strategic Search Manager - PPC - LUXURY BRAND Ultimate Asset £25000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Internal Comms Business Partner - Technology Badenoch & Clark £60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Senior Digital Executive Zebra People £32000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London