Haymarket partners London News for Royal Wedding bookazine
Haymarket Media Group and The Illustrated London News have formed a partnership to publish a souvenir bookazine that marks Prince William and Catherine Middleton's wedding on 29 April.
Illustrated Royal Weddings: on sale from today
Called ‘The Illustrated Royal Weddings’, the publication will include rare archive material and is available from today, priced at £5.99.
Brands supporting the product include the Orient Express Group, Daks and Fortnum and Mason.
The publication, which is co-published by Haymarket Media Group the company behind Brand Republic, aims to recount the "drama and style" of royal weddings from Queen Victoria’s era to the present day and will be pictorially led.
Some of the published images – sourced from The Illustrated London News and its sister titles, which include Tatler, The Sketch, The Bystander, The Sphere and The Graphic – have not been seen since their first publication.
The publication has a print run of 46,000 and will be sold through WHSmith, Waitrose, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, The Royal Collection shops and at selected newsstands in key overseas markets. It will also be distributed in British Airways First Class and Club Class cabins and lounges.
The content will be available to third-party publishers for licensing and syndication, through Haymarket, and the licensing team have already agreed to a number of licensed editions.
Haymarket Media Group is parent to Brand Republic.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London