Obama launches 2012 presidential bid with YouTube video
Barack Obama has kicked off his 2012 US presidential campaign with a video called "It Begins With Us". It begins with YouTube, and digital campaigning is another way to look at it.
Barack Obama: US president launches his 2012 re-election campaign
In other years it might have been a poster, but as as Obama himself says: "The politics we believe in starts not with expensive TV ads or extravaganzas, but with you — with people organising block-by-block, talking to neighbours, co-workers and friends".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Copywriter Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £36000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Web Analyst / Optimisation Manager EMR £52000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Producer / Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: +package, Manchester
- Junior Account Manager [Direct & Digital Marketing] - Superb Agency - to £27k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £27k + great benefits, Soho. London