Google makes social media a priority as social chief named
Google co-founder Larry Page has named the web giant's first head of social media as part of a management shuffle of senior executives.
Pagehas named Vic Gundotra, vice-president of engineering, as Google’s senior vice-president of social and made social a priority across the company.
Continue reading this post on The Wall
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London