Google makes social media a priority as social chief named
Google co-founder Larry Page has named the web giant's first head of social media as part of a management shuffle of senior executives.
Pagehas named Vic Gundotra, vice-president of engineering, as Google’s senior vice-president of social and made social a priority across the company.
Continue reading this post on The Wall
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton