Government denies new £142k digital chief is a 'Twitter Tsar'
A Government spokesman has said it would be "ludicrous" to call its new digital chief, who will be paid £142,000 a year, a Twitter Tsar.
Labour's Twitter Tsar Kerry McCarthy with iPad in the House of Commons
The media has been widely referring to the new role as a Twitter Tsar echoing several previously high profile appointments who have also been tarred with the label.
The Cabinet Office job will, so the ad says, "lead the implementation of the Coalition Government's new digital strategy" and be the digital champion for the government.
Continue reading this post on The Wall
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London