Government denies new £142k digital chief is a 'Twitter Tsar'
A Government spokesman has said it would be "ludicrous" to call its new digital chief, who will be paid £142,000 a year, a Twitter Tsar.
Labour's Twitter Tsar Kerry McCarthy with iPad in the House of Commons
The media has been widely referring to the new role as a Twitter Tsar echoing several previously high profile appointments who have also been tarred with the label.
The Cabinet Office job will, so the ad says, "lead the implementation of the Coalition Government's new digital strategy" and be the digital champion for the government.
Continue reading this post on The Wall
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham