Government denies new £142k digital chief is a 'Twitter Tsar'
A Government spokesman has said it would be "ludicrous" to call its new digital chief, who will be paid £142,000 a year, a Twitter Tsar.
Labour's Twitter Tsar Kerry McCarthy with iPad in the House of Commons
The media has been widely referring to the new role as a Twitter Tsar echoing several previously high profile appointments who have also been tarred with the label.
The Cabinet Office job will, so the ad says, "lead the implementation of the Coalition Government's new digital strategy" and be the digital champion for the government.
Continue reading this post on The Wall
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of Digital Marketing Salt £60000 - £86000 per annum + £5K C/A, Manchester
- Display Account Manager - Media Agency - London Norton Leigh up to 28k plus excellent benefits, Central London