Government denies new £142k digital chief is a 'Twitter Tsar'
A Government spokesman has said it would be "ludicrous" to call its new digital chief, who will be paid £142,000 a year, a Twitter Tsar.
Labour's Twitter Tsar Kerry McCarthy with iPad in the House of Commons
The media has been widely referring to the new role as a Twitter Tsar echoing several previously high profile appointments who have also been tarred with the label.
The Cabinet Office job will, so the ad says, "lead the implementation of the Coalition Government's new digital strategy" and be the digital champion for the government.
Continue reading this post on The Wall
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- CLIENT MANAGER - BRIGHTON - £30K - £35K Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)