Government denies new £142k digital chief is a 'Twitter Tsar'
A Government spokesman has said it would be "ludicrous" to call its new digital chief, who will be paid £142,000 a year, a Twitter Tsar.
Labour's Twitter Tsar Kerry McCarthy with iPad in the House of Commons
The media has been widely referring to the new role as a Twitter Tsar echoing several previously high profile appointments who have also been tarred with the label.
The Cabinet Office job will, so the ad says, "lead the implementation of the Coalition Government's new digital strategy" and be the digital champion for the government.
Continue reading this post on The Wall
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1