Angry Birds Rio rub shoulders with students in BR app chart
Angry Birds Rio has topped the BR app chart for a second week, while there are new entries for the National Union of Students' reward scheme app and for Paddy Power.
Angry Birds Rio: tops the BR app chart
The NUS app was released last week and gives students more than 120 offers to choose from.
The sporting weekend, featuring the Grand National and golf, prompted appearances in the chart from the official US Masters tool, and two betting apps for Paddy Power and Ladbrokes.
Expedia's new Hotels app debuts in the chart at number 11, one place ahead of TripAdvisor, which was a re-entry.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- International Marketing & Sales Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Top 10 Agency - Central London - c£48k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd c£48k+, Central London
- Graphic Designer (Print) Scripps Network Competitive Salary and Benefits package, Victoria, London (Greater)
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director - Superb Agency - Central London Fill Recruitment Ltd to £70k, Central London