Angry Birds Rio rub shoulders with students in BR app chart
Angry Birds Rio has topped the BR app chart for a second week, while there are new entries for the National Union of Students' reward scheme app and for Paddy Power.
Angry Birds Rio: tops the BR app chart
The NUS app was released last week and gives students more than 120 offers to choose from.
The sporting weekend, featuring the Grand National and golf, prompted appearances in the chart from the official US Masters tool, and two betting apps for Paddy Power and Ladbrokes.
Expedia's new Hotels app debuts in the chart at number 11, one place ahead of TripAdvisor, which was a re-entry.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire