Angry Birds Rio rub shoulders with students in BR app chart
Angry Birds Rio has topped the BR app chart for a second week, while there are new entries for the National Union of Students' reward scheme app and for Paddy Power.
Angry Birds Rio: tops the BR app chart
The NUS app was released last week and gives students more than 120 offers to choose from.
The sporting weekend, featuring the Grand National and golf, prompted appearances in the chart from the official US Masters tool, and two betting apps for Paddy Power and Ladbrokes.
Expedia's new Hotels app debuts in the chart at number 11, one place ahead of TripAdvisor, which was a re-entry.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham