Rimmel to roll out interactive in-text ads
Rimmel London, the cosmetics brand, is rolling out a digital campaign for its Sunshimmer and Day 2 Night Mascara products, using adaptable custom in-text units.
Rimmel: promotes latest products via interactive in-text ads
The interactive ads were devised by OMD UK, using Vibrant's in-text ad platform.
The Sunshimmer ad allows users to move their mouse over the legs of the model in the in-text ad unit to change the shade of the legs, using the tanning product. They can then click through to purchase the item.
The Day 2 Night mascara's ad, features a mouse that acts like a "magic brush", lengthening the eyelashes for daytime and thickening them for night. Users can try out different shades of mascara on the model in the ad and zoom in to look at the product.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London