Rimmel to roll out interactive in-text ads
Rimmel London, the cosmetics brand, is rolling out a digital campaign for its Sunshimmer and Day 2 Night Mascara products, using adaptable custom in-text units.
Rimmel: promotes latest products via interactive in-text ads
The interactive ads were devised by OMD UK, using Vibrant's in-text ad platform.
The Sunshimmer ad allows users to move their mouse over the legs of the model in the in-text ad unit to change the shade of the legs, using the tanning product. They can then click through to purchase the item.
The Day 2 Night mascara's ad, features a mouse that acts like a "magic brush", lengthening the eyelashes for daytime and thickening them for night. Users can try out different shades of mascara on the model in the ad and zoom in to look at the product.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Group Account Director - Maternity cover (9-12 months) Stopgap £60000 - £65000 per annum, London