Royal Wedding programme goes live
The official programme for the marriage of Prince William and Catherine Middleton, designed and produced by customer publisher Haymarket Network, can now be viewed online.
Royal Wedding: official programme for the event is available to view online
The programme includes the order of service for the wedding ceremony, a personal message of thanks from Prince William and Catherine Middleton, and an exclusive photo of the couple taken by Mario Testino.
It features Prince William’s coat of arms on the front cover and Miss Middleton’s newly-designed coat of arms on the back.
The print run of 150,000 copies will be sold by 60 Explorer Scouts and 80 Cadets (supervised by adults) for £2 per copy at various locations along the wedding route and surrounding area. Profits from the sale will go to the charity, The Foundation of Prince William and Prince Harry.
Nick Booth, chief executive of the foundation, said: "We are incredibly grateful to Haymarket Network for the invaluable support they have given the foundation and for the efficient and skilled way they handled the project."
Haymarket Network, which was recently appointed by Locog to produce the official programmes for the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games in 2012, is part of Haymarket Media Group, the owner of Brand Republic.
Andrew Taplin, managing director of Haymarket Network, said: "I am absolutely delighted that Haymarket Network has been chosen to produce official programmes for arguably the two highest-profile events in the UK this year and next.
"We understand the power of compelling content in driving audience engagement both in print and online, and we are very pleased to have been able to help bring the nation closer to the wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton in this way."
Development of the programme has been led by senior account manager Caroline Watson, working closely with creative director Paul Harpin and editor Robert Jeffery.
Jane Grist, group production manager, said: "We have worked closely with our key suppliers Stephens and George Print Group, Antalis McNaughton, Haymarket Prepress and Ceros to ensure the quality of the final product is, as always, of the utmost quality."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London