Dragon James Caan tells BR brand app chart: 'I'm in'
A free app released by James Caan, one of the investors on BBC show 'Dragons' Den', is this week's highest new entry in the BR brand app chart.
James Caan Business Secrets, in at number 8
‘James Caan Business Secrets’, developed by Tab Productions, includes more than 100 tips in audio and video format, as well as an audiobook of Caan’s autobiography.
It is advertised as free ‘for a limited time only’ and as the UK and Ireland app of the week.
The app claimed eighth place, one below Google Earth, which was a re-entry.
Elsewhere, Groupon has ascended to number one, two weeks after making its debut, pushing ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ down to number two and Facebook to number three.
The Weight Watchers Mobile tool, which topped the rankings in the second week of the New Year, has made a reappearance at number 15, while British Airways has climbed three places to number 12.
This week’s chart also indicates the popularity of Sky’s range of apps is beginning to wane. Having at times had five different apps in the top 15 in a single week, Sky has only two this time.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Digital Designer Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Web Analyst Zebra People £50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, City of London