Next Fifteen acquires digital agency Bourne
Next Fifteen Communications, the marcoms group that owns PR agency Bite and digital agency Type 3, has acquired the full-service digital agency Bourne.
Next Fifteen chairman Richard Eyre
Bourne, otherwise known as CMG Worldwide Limited, is a global agency with offices in London and New York and headquarters in Glasgow. Clients include Dell, Ricoh, Lumesse and Symantec.
The move gives Next Fifteen an 80% shareholding in Bourne, a business with £2.5m revenue as of 2010.The group anticipates it will have acquired the remaining 20% share by 2018.
Bourne is the latest digital marketing investment by Next Fifteen. Last year it acquired Type 3, a 20-strong digital agency with offices in the US and UK, to form a new digital media consultancy named Beyond.
Next Fifteen also acquired Hong Kong online marketing firm OneXeno to extend its Bite agency’s capabilities.
Tim Dyson, Next Fifteen chief executive, said: "All Next Fifteen’s agencies are focused on delivering world-class digital strategies and campaigns.
"Bourne significantly extends our digital marketing capabilities, enabling us to expand the services we sell to our current clients."
Dan Kersh, chief executive of Bourne, said: "We began our business with a clear focus on delivering digital strategies and campaigns on a global basis. Underpinning this was the fundamental importance of developing fully integrated digital content and social strategies.
"Therefore it was unquestionable that Next Fifteen would be a perfect partner for Bourne, not just by giving us greater breadth for our existing global clients, but also to add strength to our long-term vision."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire