Next Fifteen acquires digital agency Bourne
Next Fifteen Communications, the marcoms group that owns PR agency Bite and digital agency Type 3, has acquired the full-service digital agency Bourne.
Next Fifteen chairman Richard Eyre
Bourne, otherwise known as CMG Worldwide Limited, is a global agency with offices in London and New York and headquarters in Glasgow. Clients include Dell, Ricoh, Lumesse and Symantec.
The move gives Next Fifteen an 80% shareholding in Bourne, a business with £2.5m revenue as of 2010.The group anticipates it will have acquired the remaining 20% share by 2018.
Bourne is the latest digital marketing investment by Next Fifteen. Last year it acquired Type 3, a 20-strong digital agency with offices in the US and UK, to form a new digital media consultancy named Beyond.
Next Fifteen also acquired Hong Kong online marketing firm OneXeno to extend its Bite agency’s capabilities.
Tim Dyson, Next Fifteen chief executive, said: "All Next Fifteen’s agencies are focused on delivering world-class digital strategies and campaigns.
"Bourne significantly extends our digital marketing capabilities, enabling us to expand the services we sell to our current clients."
Dan Kersh, chief executive of Bourne, said: "We began our business with a clear focus on delivering digital strategies and campaigns on a global basis. Underpinning this was the fundamental importance of developing fully integrated digital content and social strategies.
"Therefore it was unquestionable that Next Fifteen would be a perfect partner for Bourne, not just by giving us greater breadth for our existing global clients, but also to add strength to our long-term vision."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London